Designed to create any type of loading or progress bar, fast and easy. No more aligning, masking and fiddling around with expressions to create a simple bar. LoadUP! creates all the necessary shape and text layers, inserts key expressions and adds convenient effect controls for easy customization.
LoadUP! can be run as a dockable panel (will be visible and run from the “Window” menu in After Effects) or in “window” mode” (visible and run from the File → Scripts menu).
The mode depends on which folder you install the script in.
Great care has been taken to make sure that most properties controlled by LoadUP! expressions is unlocked and editable.
The text layer(s) that the script creates is completely independent. This means you can edit, move, scale, rotate, etc. the layer in relation to the bar. You can even delete the text layer you want without affecting the functionality of the script.
- keyboard controlled interface – every numeric text box in the interface can be precisely controlled with the keyboard arrow keys ↑↓
- grouped undos – you can undo the whole bar creation process with a single click
- uniform label color – each bar with its corresponding text layer(s), has the same label color – every bar that you create has a different label color
- multiple bars in one composition – you can create as many bars as you like inside a single composition. Each bar has a unique name
- dockable panel or window mode – the script can be run as a dockable panel or a floating window. The mode depends in which folder you install the script
- integrated help and tool tips – every control in the user interface has a tool tip. Clicking on the easyRuler logo, brings a window with help tips
- user guide – along with the script, there is a 13 page user guide (PDF)
- language independent – the script works in every international version of After Effects, no matter the language is installed on
More Updated Adobe Photoshop Actions June 2020
to learn more about loadup after effects aescripts, PLEASE visit: ➡ https://mahalaxmifilm.in
The Blog is showing loadup after effects aescripts valuable information but also try to cover the following subject:
-after effects charts and graphs
-adobe after effects (software)
So you wish to find out more about loadup after effects aescripts, I did too and here is the the Blog I made.
Loadup after effects aescripts intrigued me so I did some research study and created this Blog Post.
Our Yt channel has other related videos regarding after effects charts and graphs, aescripts and adobe after effects (software)
Please check them out :
If you were searching for more info about after effects charts and graphs or aescripts did this video help?
Maybe you want to comment listed below and let me understand what else I can help you with or info on loadup after effects aescripts.